If you’re a gardener or a landscaper, must learn about these amazing Bougainvillea Uses and be enthralled!
Bougainvilleas are among the most popular ornamental shrubs in tropical, subtropical, coastal, and the Mediterranean climates around the world. They are landscapers’ favorite, and why not?
- It’s an everblooming perennial that bears flowers in colors like pink, red, rose, magenta, yellow, white, and orange.
- Moreover, new cultivars are coming with variegated foliage and a combination of two-three flower colors.
- Bougainvilleas are available in shrub form, semi-dwarf and dwarf cultivars for containers and flower beds.
- There are climbing varieties that can cover your ugly walls and entrance beautifully. And, if you’re about thorns, there’re thornless species too.
- They are extremely low maintenance, celebrate heat, and tolerate scarcity of water.
1. Grow bougainvillea in flower beds
If you live in a hot climate, for a year-round look, low maintenance, and colors–Create a bougainvillea flower bed. It’s rewarding, especially, if you’re a busy person.
2. Grow bougainvillea in a pot
Whether you live in a hot climate or cold climate, bougainvillea is the best container plant. It loves being root bound, keep it in full sun and water moderately to keep it on a drier side.
3. For the best garden border
Plant bougainvilleas to make your garden border more exciting and colorful.
4. Best entrance shrub
Plant them in containers on your entrance door or grow them in a plant bed with other arid climate plants.
Read more: https://balconygardenweb.com/bougainvillea-uses-gardeners-landscaping-with-bougainvillea/