What is Zoflora?
Even though it’s been around for almost a century, Zoflora has suddenly become the latest must-have cleaning product, but what exactly is it?
Zoflora is a versatile concentrated disinfectant that you can use all over the house. It claims to kill 99.9% of bacteria and viruses and eliminate foul odours with a freshening power that will last all day.
Cleaning vs. disinfecting
There’s a pretty big difference between cleaning and disinfecting that you need to know!
Cleaning products will cut through grease, remove surface grime and leave a clean smell – but they won’t kill bacteria.
Zoflora, which is a disinfectant, can’t cut through grease but will remove visible dirt and kill 99.9% of bacteria on surfaces and sponges. It’ll kill the bacteria that cause odour, removing smells at the source instead of masking them.
For really dirty jobs, start with a cleaning spray to cut through grime. Finish off with a wipe of diluted Zoflora.
How to use Zoflora
You can use Zoflora for just about every cleaning job on your list. There’s a variety of cleaning products you can make using Zoflora, including:
- Cloth and bucket – add 4 capfuls to 1.5 litres of water in a bucket.
- Mop and bucket – add 4 capfuls to 1.5 litres of water in a bucket.
- Spray bottle – add 1.5 capfuls to a spray bottle and top up with water.
- Undiluted – use 1 capful to clean drains and toilets.
There are a few precautions to take when using Zoflora:
- The bottle doesn’t currently have a child-safe cap. Keep out of reach of children.
- Always wear gloves when using and wash hands thoroughly after use.
- Undiluted Zoflora is flammable, so don’t expose it to open flames or heat.
- Never use on polished wood or painted surfaces.
- Always patch test before using on a new surface or furnishing.
- Don’t use to clean bowls or bottles as it may taint them.
- Never mix with other cleaning chemicals.
- Remember that a certain level of exposure to bacteria is believed to be good for our immune systems.
Read more: https://experthometips.com/uses-for-zoflora