How much money do you spend on bathroom cleaners? Their limescale and grime-busting powers certainly don’t come cheap, and a few different products could soon add up!
That’s why we want to introduce you to homemade cleaning products. They’ll save you so much money and can often work even better than their store-bought equivalents.
Our bathroom cleaner contains just 3 ingredients: vinegar, washing up liquid and essentials oils, all of which you probably already have at home! The vinegar and washing up liquid work to cut through even the toughest of grime and limescale, and really will leave your bathroom looking spotless.
Don’t worry about the smell – the essential oils should mask it and any remaining vinegary scent will evaporate quickly.
Try our homemade bathroom cleaner today and you’ll never look back!
Homemade bathroom cleaner recipe
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup vinegar
- 2 cups washing up liquid
- 10 drops essential oils (we used grapefruit)
- Spray bottle
- Heat the vinegar in a microwaveable bowl for around a minute.
- Pour in the vinegar, followed by the washing up liquid.
- Add your essential oils and shake thoroughly to combine.
- Spray onto your shower, sink and bathtub and leave to sit for 30 minutes before wiping clean (you shouldn’t need to scrub.
Read more: https://experthometips.com/homemade-bathroom-cleaner