It’s a simple stereotype that everyone likes to receive roses at some point in their life. But did you know that the colour of roses have different meanings? There are even meanings for how many roses you receive!
– Red roses in general mean: beauty, love, passion and respect.
– Dark red roses/burgundy roses means: unconscious beauty.
– A single red rose means: ‘I love you’.
– Red rosebuds mean: loveliness and purity.
– White roses mean: purity, innocence, secrecy, and worthiness.
– White roses at a wedding mean: happy love.
– White rosebuds symbolize girlhood.
– To be given red and white roses together means unity.
– Light pink roses mean: admiration, appreciation, gentleness, joy and sympathy.
– A dark pink rose means: “Thank you”.
– Peach roses mean: “Let’s get together” and modesty.
– Coral roses mean: desire.
– Lavender roses mean: enchantment and “Love at first sight”.
– Yellow roses mean: care, delight, friendship, joy and new beginnings.
– A yellow rose with a red tip means: “I’m falling in love with you”.
– Yellow and red roses mean: happy feelings.
– An orange rose means: desire and enthusiasm.
– Blue roses mean: the unattainable.
– Black roses mean: death and farewell.
Generally to be given a single rose of any colour means that someone is thankful to have you in their life. If these roses are thorn-less, this means the giver has fallen in love with you the first time they saw you.
Two roses entwined together are a sign that the giver would like to marry you.
A bunch of six roses signify a need to be or feel loved.
A bunch of eleven roses are a symbol that you are well and truly loved by the giver.
To be given a bouquet of thirteen roses means that you have a secret admirer.
Article Source: https://www.thefactsite.com/